These mobilities are intended to support the students’ professional development abroad, by means of on the job learning, teaching and education activities as well as job shadowing at one of the partnering University’s or public / private entities
Grant Requirement Information
Who can apply?
- Students enrolled in a bachelor's degree program or master's degree program or a single-cycle master's degree program at one of the Partnering Universities
- Students in doctoral programs at one of the Partnering Universities
- Students from Schools of Specialization from one of the Partnering Entities
- Applications must be received before graduation! (If granted mobilities can be executed up to 12 months after student’s graduation.)
Where are traineeship held?
- Traineeships can be made in one of the countries participating in the Erasmus+ programme
- You can choose according to your preferences, needs and ambitions one of the NHEI hosting organisations that you find listed here.
- You can choose one hosting organisation of your preference not listed on the link above: you can find its contact directly or by the help of a faculty member.
- It is NOT allowed to undertake an internship with a hosting institution based in your country of origine.
- Once decided you are to directly contact the hosting organisation of your interest for orientations and availability.
- Note that for more detailed information about eligible hosting organisations to check the grant opening.
What is the duration?
- You can agree with the hosting organization 90 days of traineeship. In addition to this, the traineeship can also last 60 days.
- Please check the Grant to have more information about the number of months available within the Erasmus+ project during your cycle of study.
- Please check the deadline by which internships must be done.
When to apply?
- Throughout the year various calls will be published firstly check if there are open calls and the deadline for applications here.
- Checked your eligibility and gather the required documentation.
- Contact your preferred destination and obtain mutual agreement regarding activity, duration and period of traineeship – Nb. find current hosting organizations listed here.
- Take care your application is to be received before your graduation!
- Nb. If granted mobilities can be executed up to 12 months after the student’s graduation.
- Once you checked, contacted and gathered all as listed above - then apply, see how to below.
Open Traineeship Grants for Students
Attention please: Due the spread of the COVID19 pandemics, we are now awarding 2021/2022 grants. Despite this, the grants will be available for the current academic year
Grant Application Information
How to apply?
Applications should be submitted via e-mail [email protected] and eventually at email of your University international office. Check the grant of your university for more information.
The documents needed are the following:
- Completed and signed application form;
- Curriculum vitae according to the European format (Europass), written in Italian and in the language of the country in which the internship is to be carried out or in a language that is accepted by the host company as a "vehicular language," duly signed and bearing at the bottom; authorization to process personal data in accordance with Legislative Decree Dlgs 196 of June 30, 2003, under penalty of exclusion;
- certificate of exams taken or self-certification of exams taken or printout from the student self-service;
- any documentation of previous study or work experience abroad;
- any additional certification proving language proficiency and/or other educational experiences indicated in the CV; Please check the grant: some Universities require additional documents.
- photocopy of valid ID and social security number;
- Learning Agreement for Traineeship (LAT);
- Fill out The Learning Agreement for Traineeship (LAT) in all its fields. Remember to enter your first and last name in the upper right-hand corner. Have the host institution complete the section "Table A- Traineeship program..." carefully, detailing in full detail all the activities agreed upon with your host institution. The section "Table B- Sending Institution," should be filled out by your university's contact person. You will need to sign it, have it signed by the host institution and the Departmental Erasmus Officer/International Relations Office.
Learning agreement 2021/22
NHEI Modulo Candidatura 2021/22
What you should do
- Agree the dates of the mobility with the host organisation and the NHEI Consortium.
- The NHEI Consortium will prepare the financial agreement. The agreement file will be emailed and you will need to:
Fill it out with your personal information and bank details;
Scan and email it to: [email protected]